On 11th August 2015, This was Dinner…
I can never praise a pasta bake enough and this one was no exception. I had some spare cheese sauce left over that I’d frozen a while ago which worked perfectly to make this.
- Cut some broccoli into florets
- Slice some sun-dried tomatoes
- Rinse some capers
- Grate some cheddar
- Cut some salmon into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc (fan)
- Get cheese sauce, mascarpone*, pasta, basil, anchovy fillets, oil & seasoning ready
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, adding the broccoli for the last 5 minutes.
Add a little mascarpone to the cheese sauce along with the capers, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
Drain the pasta and broccoli and add the remaining ingredients (not the cheddar) along with the cheese sauce.
Sprinkle with the cheddar and bake in the oven until the fish is cooked through, about 20 minutes).