On 8th April 2015, This was Dinner…
This is a quick, fresh and light pasta dish. Perfect for when the sun is shining.
- Finely chop a garlic clove
- Zest & juice a lemon
- Cut a couple of courgettes into ribbons
- Drain a couple of tins of tuna
- Chop some parsley
- Grate a little manchego cheese
- Get white wine, olive oil, spaghetti & seasoning ready
Get the pasta cooking in boiling salted water.
Put some oil in a pan and cook the courgette, remove and set to one side.
Heat a little oil in the pan and add the garlic and lemon zest. Throw in a little white wine and boil to reduce.
Drain the pasta when done and add to the garlic along with the tuna, parsley, a good bit of the lemon juice and some seasoning. Stir well to warm through. Taste and add more juice if required.
Serve topped with the courgette, a sprinkle of manchego and a little more parsley.
This is a slight adaptation of a meal from Bill Granger’s Easy.