On 9th & 10th March 2015, This was Dinner…
Like pasta, I love my risottos baked, they just take on another dimension. This Bill Granger recipe was no exception. I mean – leek and goats cheese? A match made in heaven.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºc (fan)
- Chop an onion
- Finely slice a couple of leeks
- Bash a couple of garlic cloves
- Prepare some vegetable stock
- Finely chop some rosemary leaves
- Get arborio rice, butter, oil, goats cheese & seasoning ready
Heat an oven proof dish and add olive oil and butter.
Add the onion, leeks and garlic along with a pinch of salt and cook gently, stirring often, until softened.
Add the rosemary and the rice and stir until the rice is well coated.
Pour in the stock, bring to the boil then add the cheese.
Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes.
On Wednesday we ended up with a two meals for £7.95 of burger & chips for Mr S and scampi & chips for me. Cheap and cheerful.