On 28th October 2014, This was Dinner…
I’m really enjoying the Bill Granger Easy book. I’m doing the usual of ignoring the others but at the moment it is definitely my favourite.
- whisk together some eggs
- grind up some Szechuan pepper with an equal amount of sea salt
- finely chopp some spring onions
- roughly chop some tomatoes
- finely chop a clove of garlic
- get seasoning, sugar, rice and oil ready
Heat up the oil in a pan. Season the eggs and pop in the pan. Cook for a little while until starting to cook around the edges then remove and set aside.
Add some more oil to the pan then add the spring onions and garlic, stir fry for a little while then add the tomatoes and a good pinch of sugar.
Cook, stirring regularly until the tomatoes are just starting to soften and then add back the eggs, folding gently until cooked through.
Serve on a bed of boiled rice and sprinkle with the Szechuan pepper.