On 1st October 2014, This was dinner…
I was very lucky and it was almost ready for me when I got in so here’s what Mr S did.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc (fan)
- Peel, de-seed and chop a butternut squash
- Crush some garlic cloves
- Slice a red chilli
- Pick some sage leaves and tear
- Get some oil, cranberry jelly/sauce, gnocchi and Wensleydale cheese ready
Toss the squash in the oil, garlic, chilli and sage.
Spread out on a baking tray and roast for about 30 minutes.
When the squash is almost done, cook the gnocchi according to the instructions.
Toss with the butternut squash and stir through some seasoning, cranberry jelly/sauce and the Wensleydale.
This is adapted from the free Morrisons magazine and can be found here.
I think he made it so we had all night to sit on the new sofa, I’m not sure I’m going to get used to it*
* I have, I’m two weeks behind on blogging and am now very happy with it.